Sexual Abuse Support Services
In the Community: Sexual Abuse Support Services
Anglicare WA has a range of culturally appropriate sexual abuse support services for adults and children who have been affected. We also support parents and families to learn how to recognise the signs and effects of sexual abuse and how to provide support to someone you know has or is experiencing the abuse and assist them with their healing.
Child Sexual Abuse Therapeutic Services (CSATS) offers services to help children and their families heal from the harmful psychological, emotional and social effects of child sexual abuse. Parkerville Children and Youth Care currently run two free CSATS services, one in Mirrabooka called Parents and Children’s Therapeutic Services (PACTS), the other in Northam, servicing the Wheatbelt area.
If the abuse is current, please contact:
- Child Abuse Unit on 9428 1500
- WA Police on 131 444 or attend your local Police Station
If you require immediate intervention, please contact:
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) 9340 1828 or 1800 199 888
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- The Samaritans on 9381 5725
- Kids Help Line (24hr) on 1800 55 1800
- Crisis Care on 9223 1111 (Perth) or 1800 199 008 (for callers outside Perth)