- A full-time permanent position
- Your creative flair will be appreciated
- Opportunity to enhance your digital marketing skills
Are you an innovative outside-of-the-box thinker passionate about marketing? If so, please read on because we are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to support sales across multiple sites through delivery of strategic marketing campaigns.
Our Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Group Hospitality Manager, Business Development Manager, Event Management Team, Activities Manager and Head Chef in support of two hospitality sites, Swan Valley Adventure Centre (SVAC) in Middle Swan and Wollaston Conference Centre (WCC) in Mt Claremont. The Marketing Coordinator will be supporting sales across the two hospitality sites while building the brands through strategic marketing campaigns. They will manage all marketing and they will create, execute and manage all e-platforms. Not only will they assist in development of the marketing strategy, campaigns and plans, but they will also monitor and report on campaign effectiveness.
This role involves coverage of a multitude of hospitality events at both centres and will require periodic attendance at weekend and evening events for marketing purposes.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled in graphic design and marketing – Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat DC, Adobe Premier Pro (for video production) as well as have strong skills in Microsoft, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Swan Valley Adventure Centre offers a safe and secure world of adventure that is challenging, exciting, and transforming. We offer activity packed school camps, serene corporate conferences or white-knuckle team building adventures.
Wollaston Conference Centre enjoys a wonderful central location fifteen minutes from Perth City with impressive views of Bold Park and the Indian Ocean. Wollaston offers a choice of well-appointed conference rooms suitable for groups of up to 150 people. Our rooms are suitable for large or small organisations for conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings, discussion groups and more.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a marketing role within a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Demonstrable prior achievement of successful campaign delivery
- Demonstrable ability to engage the market across multiple channels
- Familiarity with marketing support systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with digital platforms, including web development interfaces, social media channels and administrative tools, direct email marketing tools and content management systems, such as Wordpress and Drupal
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities to deliver results on message, on brand, on time and on budget
- Conversant and competent with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite of products
- Conversant and competent with Microsoft Dynamics, Office and Adobe suite of products
- Conversant and competent with Google/Facebook analytics and other metrics
- Conversant and competent with developing both print and digital media
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends/holiday
We are looking for someone who is creative as well as results driven. Both hospitality sites are entities of the Anglican Diocese of Perth, therefore the successful candidate must be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values. They will be required to hold a National Police Certificate and a Working with Children Check.
How to apply
Provide a response against the above criteria in no more than 3-A4 pages and include a detailed resume. You may apply by forwarding your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will begin immediately. For a confidential discussion, please contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.