Administrative Assistant - Diocesan Office
- Full-time permanent position with regular hours
- Work in an award-winning CBD office building with amazing view of Swan River
- Great learning and development opportunities
About the role
The Administrative Assistant will provide confidential, administrative and secretarial support to the diocesan office management team. They will organise and attend meetings for various boards and committees. They will collaborate with the wider Diocesan team for database updates and document control. This role reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, and the main duties are as follows:
- Organise, attend and take minutes of meetings for the Diocesan Council and its sub-committees
- Administer the Clergy Relief Fund
- Upload data into CRM and SharePoint
- Provide leave cover for the Executive Assistant and reception
- Organise travel, accommodation and credit card reconciliation for the management team
- Respond to email or phone enquiries
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prepare complex written communication, reports and documentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills, with knowledge of SharePoint and CRM desirable
- Friendly and approachable demeanour with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to operate autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- National Police Certificate (not older than 3 months)
- To be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working with a great team and culture based on respect, collaboration and support
The diocesan office of the Anglican Diocese of Perth’s core business is to provide administration support and high-level leadership to the Anglican Church, Diocese of Perth. We are situated in a new office building next to St George’s Cathedral, with easy access to public transport and excellent lunch options. The immediate team consists of 30 team members spread across three floors in the building, who cooperate with over 450 other team members and thousands of volunteers from across the Diocese.
How to apply
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications should include a cover letter of no more than two pages and an updated CV. Shortlisting will begin immediately, and applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.
For a confidential discussion contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.