Administrative Assistant Cathedral
- A diverse role with plenty of room to demonstrate your skills.
- Situated in the Historic Heart of Perth.
- One-year part time fixed term with flexible hours.
St George’s Cathedral is a place for people to gather in worship and prayer – sometimes with spoken words, sometimes in silence, and sometimes enveloped in sacred music. Our doors are open to everyone of any faith or none.
We are looking for someone to join our small team in the Cathedral Office to provide general administrative and secretarial support, including promotion of Cathedral activities and event coordination.
To be successful in this role, you shall:
- have at least 2 years’ experience within a professional business environment
- have completed year 12 or above – Business Certificate would be highly regarded
- have strong computer skills
- have experience with WordPress or a similar application – desirable
- have an understanding of social media platforms: user behaviour; changes and trends; impact of social media on communications
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be a good team player, but also able to work independently and
- be approachable and courteous, but with respect for confidentiality.
All employees of the Anglican Diocese of Perth are required to provide a National Police Certificate (not older than 3 months) and to be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values.
Applications which include a cover letter of no more than two pages and your CV can be submitted to email@example.com. Shortlisting will begin immediately, and applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.