- A full-time permanent position
- Your creative flair will be appreciated
- Opportunity to enhance your digital marketing skills
Are you a hands on, innovative, outside-of-the-box thinker passionate about marketing? If so, please read on because we are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to support sales through delivery of strategic marketing campaigns.
Our Marketing Coordinator will report to the Sales and Marketing Executive and will work closely with the management team in Swan Valley Adventure Centre (SVAC). The Marketing Coordinator will manage all marketing aspects of SVAC, focusing on the digital aspects of the business. Some responsibilities include collaboration in development and maintenance of marketing campaigns; creation, execution and management of all digital platforms for SVAC, as well as monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled in graphic design and marketing – Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat DC), as well as have strong skills in Microsoft, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Swan Valley Adventure Centre offers a safe and secure world of adventure that is challenging, exciting, and transforming. We offer activity packed school camps, serene corporate conferences or white-knuckle team building adventures.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable prior achievement of a successful campaign delivery
- Demonstrable ability to engage the market across multiple channels
- Familiarity with marketing support systems
- Experience with content management tools, WordPress and Craft
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with digital platforms, including web development interfaces, Google Workspace, social media channels and administrative tools, direct email marketing tools and content management systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities to deliver results on message, on brand, on time and on budget
- Conversant and competent with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite of products
- Conversant and competent with Google/Facebook analytics and other metrics
- Conversant and competent with developing both print and digital media
- Ability to work flexible hours and some weekends/public holidays
We are looking for someone who is creative as well as results driven.
Swan Valley Adventure Centre is an entity of the Anglican Diocese of Perth, therefore the successful candidate must be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values. They will be required to hold a National Police Certificate and a Working with Children Check.
How to apply
You can apply by sending a cover letter and a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will begin immediately. For a confidential discussion, please contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.