The Prayer Diary is a valuable resource that can be used in daily prayer throughout the diocese and beyond.
“Prayer is learning the art of awakening to God’s presence – to awaken repentance and intercession. Awake my soul”.
In the Diocese we pray for:
• Archbishop Kay Goldsworthy and Bishop Kate Wilmot
• Parish of Carine-Duncraig
• Parish of Carlisle-Rivervale, John Maddocks and people
• Cathedral Square Foundation
In the Province we pray for:
• Mullewa, clergy and people
• Donnybrook, clergy and people
In our Partner Diocese, Eldoret, we pray for:
• Chereber, clergy and people
In the Anglican Communion we pray for:
• Archbishop Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
• Archbishop Geoffrey Smith, Primate and Archbishop of Adelaide
• Diocese of Llandaff, Wales, bishop, clergy and people
MISSION PLAN PRAYER
Come, Holy Spirit!
Give us new confidence in your grace,
new words for the mission we share,
new strength to go where you send us,
new spring in our step, as we set out
to spread our faith in changing times,
through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.