The Prayer Diary is a valuable resource that can be used in daily prayer throughout the diocese and beyond.
“Prayer is learning the art of awakening to God’s presence – to awaken repentance and intercession. Awake my soul”.
In the Diocese we pray for:
• Archbishop's Examining Chaplains, Philip Raymont, Chair, and Examining Chaplains
• Architectural Advisory Committee
• Parish of Armadale, Jeff Astfalck and people
In the Province we pray for:
• Paraburdoo and Tom Price, clergy and people
• St Boniface Cathedral, Bunbury, clergy and people
In our Partner Diocese, Eldoret, we pray for:
• Iten, clergy and people
In the Anglican Communion we pray for:
• Diocese of Nebraska, United States, bishop, clergy and people