The Prayer Diary is a valuable resource that can be used in daily prayer throughout the diocese and beyond.
“Prayer is learning the art of awakening to God’s presence – to awaken repentance and intercession. Awake my soul”.
In the Diocese we pray for:
• Family and Domestic Violence Working Group, Gill Rookyard, Chair and members of the Working Group
• Parish of Floreat Park, Gareth Gilbert-Hughes and people
In the Province we pray for:
• Parish of Busselton, clergy and people
• Parish of Northampton, clergy and people
In our Partner Diocese, Eldoret, we pray for:
• Kaptagat, clergy and people
In the Anglican Communion we pray for:
• Diocese of Doko, Nigeria, bishop, clergy and people
MISSION PLAN PRAYER
Come, Holy Spirit!
Give us new confidence in your grace,
new words for the mission we share,
new strength to go where you send us,
new spring in our step, as we set out
to spread our faith in changing times,
through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.