- An opportunity to work in one of the top Outdoor Education Centres in WA
- Develop your own outdoor industry skills
- Permanent full-time role
The Swan Valley Adventure Centre is a joint venture between the Perth Diocesan Trustees and the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) which offers various custom designed outdoor education programmes to suit the school’s individual needs. We use experiential learning to develop the students in a variety of outcome-based activity programmes, such as Leadership, Problem Solving, etc.
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time experienced Senior Instructor to join our team. Working closely with the Activity Manager, our Senior Instructor will be managing and leading an activity team to create a professional and safe environment in which to deliver all Swan Valley Adventure Centre activities, oversee staff development and achieve/exceed instruction and service quality targets.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Cert III or IV in outdoor recreation with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- · Nationally recognised qualifications in roping, canoeing and kayaking
- Desirable - One higher level instructor qualification, such as ACIA guide or instructor, Australian Canoeing White Water Instructor
- Excellent leadership, group management and communication skills
- Good stamina and technical skills in a range of outdoor activities
- Able to work evenings and weekends
In addition to this, our Senior Instructor must hold a current Working with Children Check, a valid National Police Certificate and a current First Aid Certificate.
Our employees are expected to be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values.
If this sounds appealing to you, submit your applications which include a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion regarding the role, contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.