Buy tickets for St George's Concert Series, a boutique collection of performances created under the artistic direction of Dr Joseph Nolan. The series presents four to five meticulously crafted concerts each year, featuring WA's most talented musicians and international guests. Each season brings a mix of monumental performances in Perth Concert Hall and more intimate evenings under the soaring arches of St George's Cathedral.
The Arts: Music
Attend a lunchtime concert at St George’s Cathedral. Ideally timed to suit shoppers, city workers, seniors, school groups, and tourists on a day trip to Perth, these concerts provide an opportunity for talented music students to perform in a unique environment to an appreciative audience.
Join a choir:
- St George’s Cathedral Choir has long enjoyed the reputation of being one of the finest Cathedral Choirs in Australia
- Schola Aedis Christi is Christ Church Claremont’s professional chamber choir, comprised of some of Perth’s finest vocalists
- The Vox Aquilae serves as the principal liturgical and concert choir of St John’s, Fremantle
- The Church of the Resurrection, Swanbourne is a centre for musical excellence and enjoys a vibrant musical tradition assisted by the choir, church organists and pianists.
Become a bell ringer:
- St George’s Cathedral has a peal of eight bells, which are hung for full-circle change ringing in the English style. Visitor ringers are warming welcomed.
- Christ Church Claremont is the only parish church in Perth with bells and has a very enthusiastic team who ring regularly.
Visit our Events Calendar for a full view of the musical events including concerts and recitals offered by our Cathedral and parishes.